Santiago, Chile's capital, has about 5 million people and concentrates the cultural, economic, industrial and commercial activities the country. In the center of the city's oldest buildings are important and can do a walking tour through the different places.
• Plaza de Armas de Santiago: about which is the Cathedral with its museum, built during the eighteenth century, the Central Post Office building, the palace of the Royal Audience, built by the end of the Colony in the site of the first Board Government of Chile, National History Museum today. Near the square is located the Casa Colorada, which houses the Museum of Santiago.
• Palacio de la Moneda, front of a “Plaza de la Constitucion”.
• Paseo Ahumada, Place to walk and visit shops.
• Biblioteca Nacional and the Cerro Santa Lucía, with lots of cultural history, with its beautiful view course and height of Santiago.
• To the north during the Mapocho river's edge, is the Forest Park, with beautiful old trees. In front of this is the Museum Arts (M.A.C) which contains much of the collection of paintings and sculptures in the country.
• Barrio Lastarria place of restaurants, pubs, cafes, desing shop, GAM museum(Gabriela Mistral).
• When crossing the river to the famous Barrio Bellavista, there are many places to eat or dance, being also varied craft shops and the famous Patio Bellavista.
• Near the Cerro Bellavista is San Cristobal with the Metropolitan Park, the Zoo.
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST OPTIONS AND GUIDES FOR YOUR ADVENTUROUS SPIRIT FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT SANTIAGO AND ALL THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.